How to get there?
We’re located at 70 Main Street, Leixlip. We’re just next door to Ali’s Turkish Barber, or across the road from the Da Vinci Italian restaurant.
Parking in Leixlip is free after 4pm and on Saturday, but it’s pretty busy, and hard to find a spot. There is a free car park by the Church on Station Road, which is only a short walk to our store. See Picture in the gallery below.
We’re only a short walk from the Main Street bus stop which is served by the Dublin Bus (Lines: 52, c3, c5, l58, l59, x25, and x32)
The nearest train station is the Confey station, up on Captain’s hill. Walking down is easy, walking up, less so .^^
- 11:00-13:00* and 13:30-18:30
Tuesday to Friday:
- 10:00-13:00* and 13:30-18:30
- 10:00-12:30* and 13:00-18:30
*We close for 10-30 minutes in order to ship our online orders.
2022 - Public Holidays
- 17/03/22 (Saint Patrick’s Day) : Opened
- 18/03/22 Opened 14h-18:30
- 18/04/22 (Easter Monday): 11:00-15:00
- 02/05/22 (May Day): Opened 11:00-15:00
- 06/06/22 (June BH): Closed
- 01/08/22 (August BH): TBD
- 31/10/22 (October BH ): TBD
- 25/12/22: Closed
- 26/12/22: Closed