Innokin Endura T18-X: The legendary Starter Kit from Innokin is back, and is now better than ever!
The Endura T18 series of vape kits have already helped millions of people to switch to vaping, thanks to a simple and efficient design ranging from the easy top fill tank, the long lasting coils, and the simplicity of use.
The Innokin Endura T18-X doesn’t change this winning recipe, but modernises the device with a better battery (1000mAh, passthrough) and USB-C charging (0.5A), and for the looks, a new set of fresh colours.
The Tank: Prism 18E:
This is the same tank as in the previous T18E kits, so it still offers an easy top fill system, and easily replaceable coils. if you own a T18E or T18II the same coils will work in this tank.
The Coils: Prism T18E coils are available in 1.5 or 1.7 ohm coils. These coils are well known for their great flavour production, longevity and reliability.
The Battery / Mod: The main body of the T18-X features the single button on one side, the USB-C charging port at the bottom, and the chipset and battery inside. The newly updated battery offers slightly more capacity, and enough for you to vape throughout the day, as well as more longevity over time. Thanks to the USB-C port it will also recharge more quickly, and is easier to use since USB-C is ubiquitous nowadays.
The chipset offers all the expected safety features, such as overheating, short-circuit protection, 15s cut-off time and more. Thanks to its one button operation, the T18-X remains beginner friendly, and experienced vapers will like the simplicity too!
- Product Name: Endura T18-X Kit
- Battery: Internal 16450 battery – 1000mA/3.7V/3.70Wh
- Minimum / Maximum Voltage: 4.55V
- Cut off time: 15s
- Minimum / Maximum Wattage: 13.5W (1.5ohm) – 12W (1.7ohm)
- Resistance range: 1.3Ω-3.5Ω
- Battery Dimensions：φ18*83.1Dimensions with 2ml tank：φ18*135Dimensions with 2.5ml tank：φ18*143
- Body Material: Aluminium
- Connection Type : 510 – Spring loaded
- Charging Current: 500mA/DC5.0V
- Charging Port: Type-C port
- Battery under 20%: Red Light
- Battery above 20% and under 60%: Yellow Light
- Battery above 60%: Green Light
- When is fully charged the light will turn off
Battery capacity indicator:
- Battery over 3.75V(≧60%): Green Light
- Battery between 3.74~3.6V (60%~20%): Yellow Light
- Battery under 3.6V(≦20%): Red Light