Intro and TOC
“https://vapeware.ie” (Our Website) is owned and operated by Vapeware Limited (“Our Company”).
Data we collect and use:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Cookie Acceptance
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Data we collect and use
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, address, phone number.) We do not store your Date of Birth during Age Verification.
- Payment tokens (last 4 digits of your card, expiry date)
- Products and services ordered by yourself.
- Products added to your Wishlist.
- Comments and reviews submitted to 1vape.ie
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our website, message boards, blog, social media or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Inform you about your orders and their processing.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may play their part in processing your order.
- FIS / Worldpay (Our Payment Gateway)
- MailPoet (Our Marketing software)
- Bank of Ireland Group plc (Our Bank)
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our webserver in an encrypted database.
Our Company will keep your data (Personal identification data, list of orders, details of orders, payment token) for a period of 12 months following the latest order you made (manual order or automated renewal).
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by running a script on our servers.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
We use the MailPoet software (By Automatic) to manage our marketing activities and share the following data with MailPoet:
- Your name, email address, order details.
For more information
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the “Unsubscribe” link in any of our marketing email.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us:
Vapeware Limited – 70 Main Street
Leixlip, Co. Kildare
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Storing your Age verification Status (For 30 days).
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality: Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
When you access our website for the first time you will be presented with a Cookie acceptance popup, which lets you accept or reject non-essential cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:email@example.com
Or write to us at:
Vapeware Limited – 70 Main Street
Leixlip, Co. Kildare
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office:https://www.oic.ie/